Skip to main content

Expertise and counsel for all of your personal insurance needs

Specialized and comprehensive coverage

Maggie and Alan, two Yates employees, talking together looking at recent business insurance policy papers
4 Yates employees, David, Carter, Jeff, Michael, standing outside of an office building.

Your insurance policy should reflect your uniqueness, your lifestyle and your financial assets.

Work with someone who builds a relationship with you and understands you and your needs.

Protection for your home, cars, & much more.

Protecting you with:

  • All-risk or Open Peril policies
  • Agreed value
  • Actual cash value (ACV)
  • Umbrella Coverage
  • Named perils policies
  • Replacement cost
  • Uninsured Motorist Coverage
  • Excess Liability Coverage
  • And more!

Let’s talk about your needs.

Protection starts with knowledge.

Don’t miss our monthly email.

"*" indicates required fields

Frequently Asked Questions

  • If you’re using it for personal purposes, your auto policy likely covers it. Check with your agent to see if you have comprehensive and collision insurance to ensure your rental car will be covered if it’s damaged, stolen or totaled. Your deductible will still apply if you file a claim. Your liability insurance will pay for injuries or property damage you cause to others in a crash, up to your policy limits. This does not include your own injuries and any damage to your rental car. You always have the option to purchase a loss-damage waiver (LDW), or collision damage waiver (CDW) from the rental company. Talk to the rental car company and read over your rental agreement carefully.

  • No. Insurance companies don’t lend you money. The contractual obligations to pay insurance premiums aren’t considered debts, so insurance companies don’t report payments (or any other information about your coverage or claims) to the credit bureaus.
    However, some insurers use credit checks to help set your premiums, and failure to pay insurance bills could lead to negative entries on your credit report.

  • This is a growing threat and something to take seriously. High-net-worth individuals are at a greater risk of being targeted. Personal cyber insurance can be added to most policies and covers a range of cyber crimes such as extortion, cyberbullying, online fraud and data breach. It helps cover direct financial losses and expenses as a result of cyberattacks.

  • This provides protection beyond existing limits and coverages of your other policies. If your net worth exceeds the maximum liability coverage, you’ll need an umbrella policy to help protect your assets in case you’re found liable for an incident.

  • Yes! This can offer additional benefits and broader protection of your valuables. While your primary homeowner’s policy may offer coverage for fine art and jewelry under the contents coverage, they often have very low sub-limits that apply.

  • Yes. Any legal entity should be listed with the corresponding location(s) to extend coverage. Please contact your Yates account manager to review your options.

Man's hand scrolling on a laptop mouse pad.

Contact our team

"*" indicates required fields